Biometrics refers to authentication techniques that rely on measurable physical characteristics that can be automatically checked.
|Biometrics refers to the automatic identification of a person|
based on his /her physiological or behavioral characteristics.
This method of identification is preferred over traditional
methods involving passwords and PIN numbers
for various reasons:
• The person to be identified is required to be
physically present at the point-of-identification;
• Identification based on biometric techniques
obviates the need to remember
a password or carry a token.
Secured Access Control Systems
• Complete system installation
• Network and software installation
• Proximity Credential Readers
• Biometric-Hand geometry and Retinal Scan
• Anti-pass Back Optical Turnstiles
• Long-Range Hands-free Technology
• Integrated Video I.D. Badging
• Networked Multiple Site Integration
• Auditing and reporting configuration