HEALTHCARE NEWS RICHMOND LABORAOTRIES RESEARCH: ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE


Richmond Laboratories

It is an Argentine Pharmaceutical Company with 72 years in the market and presence all around Latin America and in the next months in Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Russia, South Africa. Currently they have 120 products. At the present, HIV-AIDS, Infectology, Oncology and Oncohaematology are the core lines in our Company . Quality Policy is in accordance with international cGMP. Their Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001:2000.The Company has acquired the local facility plant of ALTANA Laboratories. They are get ready this plant with all the necessary and modern equipment so that it is in accordance with international requirements. They have representations in 20 countries with more than 600 registration




NEW PRODUCT FOR THE TREATMENT OF ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
The current status of Alzheimer’s disease is complex because of the uncertainty of its differential diagnostic, etiology, and physio-pathological mechanism. Therefore, it is evident that current treatments, which are purely symptomatic, do not yield a satisfactory solution. The central nervous system has a limited to regenerate and self repair. Confronted with a neurodegenerative disease such as Alzheimer’s, a therapeutic strategy which provides neuroprotection (mechanisms against harmful factors), neuroplasticity (neuron remodeling and repair after damage), neurogenesis (active generation of neurons) and neuron survival (prevention of atrophy, hypofunction and cerebral death) becomes necessary.
Laboratorios Richmond recently launched Renacenz®, whose original drug, Cerebrolysin is manufactured and licensed exclusively by Ebewe Pharma in Austria. This product, which is registered in 45 countries, is a preparation of neuropeptides and amino acids biotechnologically processed and standardized. It is especially indicated for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
Many in vivo and in vitro clinical studies conducted in Europe and in the United States proved that Renacenz® (Cerebrolysin) reinforces the nerve cell function, induces protection and repair mechanisms, affects directly neuron and synaptic plasticity, which improves learning and promotes neuron survival. The product causes the patient with Alzheimer to retain daily life skills. It also prevents mood swings and it not only brings about a significant memory improvement, but it also stabilizes it. Therefore, it can be said that Renacenz® (Cerebrolysin) goes beyond a merely symptomatic effect: it has a modification action in the disease.
Moreover, unlike traditional known treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, Renacenz® (Cerebrolysin) is administered IV in daily injections for a month. It is recommended to repeat the cycle 2-4 times a year.







At Laboratorios Richmond they commercialize their products directly through our own salesforce which is active all over the country. Ongoing training remains a key strategy for our company and represents the competitive strength of our sales representatives and field force. Consequently, they are able to provide specialized advice to physicians and health care professionals.The products they develop are sold in all countries of Central and South America, as well as in many countries of Africa and the Middle East. They appoint renowned companies and laboratories of each country as our representations. This makes our presence felt on those markets, providing an international profile to our product lines.As a consequence of that continuous evolution process they are registering and commercializing our products in: Bolivia, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Paraguay, Chile, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey.


By Stephanie Lascombes

Comments

wessana GUEDES said…
I am so very happy to share this great testimony about a powerful spell caster DR Ariba who rescue me from this deadly disease(Alzheimer's disease and diabetes type 1), I am Wanessa Guedes England, i was once suffering from Alzheimer's disease and diabetes and i tried my possible best to get cured but all seems in vain, So all through this period of my life, i was unhappy until the very day i came across the testimony of a lady on a blogger testifying how she was helped by DR Ariba in curing her HIV and she also mentioned that this same man can equally healed and cure any sickness with his herbal medicine, So without any doubt, i contacted him on his email which is draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com and i explained my problems to him, without wasting time, he told me that he is going to help me and did a herbal medicine for me which he sent to me and he told me to using it according to the instruction that I will see on it, so i abide to him, before i know it, i was beginning to feel some changes in me and i went for medical check up and to my surprise, i was healed and cured from the disease, I am so very happy now as i am sharing this testimony and i want to use this medium to tell anyone who is passing through this Alzheimer's or diabetes or any kind of disease like HIV AIDS, Cancer, syphilis, hepatietis kidney problem, gall stone and lot's more should qucikly contact DR Ariba on his email: draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com Herbal medicine is one of a kind and i believe he can also cure you too just as he has cured me..

Thanks.
Alex said…

Be careful here nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your ex or love back,any testimonies of most spell caster here must be ignore.because most of them are scam i mean real scam which i was a victim and i got ripped of thousands of dollars because i was so anxious to get my wife back after she left me for over 1 years and 7 months with my 10 years old daughter,i have applied to 13 different spell caster here and all to no avail they all ask for same thing send your name your ex name address and picture phone number etc which i did over and over again and most of them were from west Africa until i saw a post about Dr Zack Balo and i decided to gave him my last trail.he ask me four things my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and $200 and said my ex will come back in 3days, i have paid over $8000 on spell casting and nothing have work for me after 3days i was thinking about how much i have lost so far so i said let me give him a try so i called him again and send my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and the $200 because i swear it was my last try so i was waiting as he told me to wait till next 3 days and i could not sleep those night because i really love my wife and want her back at 8pm the third day i saw my wife on line on face book and she said hi at first i was shock because she never talk with me for the past a year and 7 month now i did not reply again she said are you there? i quickly reply yes and she said can we see tomorrow i said yes and she went off-line i was confused i try to chat her again but she was no more on line i could not sleep that night as i was wondering what she is going to say, by 7.am the next morning she gave me a miss call i decided not to call back as i was still on shock again she call and i pick she said can we see after work today i said yes so she end the call immediately i got off work she call me and we meet and now we are back again i called Dr Zack Balo the next day thanking him for what he has done in fact i still call him and thank him as my life was not complete without my wife please be careful here i have been scam thousands of dollars if you want a true love spell then contact Dr Zack Balo on his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com or call him his phone number +2348078927387.